How many wreaths can one girl have? Really…. I had a day off last week and what did I do make more Christmas decorations. I just love listening to music and playing with all my ribbons and glue guns yes that’s plural!!
2. wrap wrap wrap the yarn around the two hoops. Ok I really wanted to use those gold hoops at the craft stores but only had one and I love the idea of the wood so I had to figure out how to hide the tighting screws.
3. get all your greenery out, pine, holly, berries, what ever you have and hot glue a few of them to one side.
4. then continue to wrap the yarn to cover the stems.
5. I had this gold reindeer from the dollar store I think and I love him, besides he matched the gold glitter on my vintage holly picks. so I glued him in the middle of the small hoop.
6. I added one more holly to the other side and again wrapped the stem with yarn.
7. I so want things to be clean lined and simple but I just help myself, I have to add more and more till its probably a little over the top…..sigh someday I’ll try the simple route. But today I did not so I added glittered twigs and gold berries just to have extra sparkle.
8. Add a velvet ribbon to hang from your door and your done. Took me about 20 min to make. Pretty easy if you can use a glue gun and wrap yarn. LOL Love my Modern Vintage Wreath, (even if I have like 20 Christmas wreaths all ready) 🙂